ADCO Designer Series DuPont Tyvek Class A 34'1"-37' Motorhome Cover 34826
Manufacturer part number:
Use this motorhome cover to reduce fading and streaking, as it features a Tyvek upper panel to reflect UV rays and keep debris out.
If you’re looking for an easy way to keep your motorhome from fading, then you need this ADCO Designer Series DuPont Class A Motorhome cover. It features a Tyvek upper panel, which reflects the sun’s rays to prevent fading and other discoloration. The Tyvek panel and polypropylene sides are all weather resistant, while also being breathable enough to let air flow adequately, an important feature when preventing mildew. It’s easy to install thanks to the weighted assist, combined with a Slip-Seam cinch buckle system that also holds the cover in place, even during moderate wind. This is added to the reinforced sides, which keep it from tearing even in harsh conditions.
- Fits motorhomes ranging from 34’1” to 37’
- Upper panel is made from UV resistant Tyvek to reduce fading
- Polypropylene sides hold out water
- Breathable materials reduce risk of mold
- Reinforced sides won’t rip or tear
- Slip-Seam cinch buckle straps hold the cover in place
- Weighted assist makes installation easier
- Gray and white color