Dometic Atwood 31014 Black Hydro Flame LPG Leak Detector 31014
Manufacturer part number:
Guard yourself from the risk of propane and gas leaks in your RV mobile home with this sophisticated hydro flame LP leak detector from Dometic Atwood.
Because of the compact size of your RV mobile home, it can be easy for gas or propane leaks to fill up quickly and put you and your passengers at risk. The Dometic Atwood hydro flame LP leak detector can easily protect your family with a detector that gives early alerts and is less sensitive to false alarms. This detector can monitor low concentrations of LP gas or solvent vapors indicated by a green and red lights without sounding the audio alarm. This leak detector features four indicator light: Green blinking signals normal function, while a red blinking light indicates low power and a yellow blinking light meaning regular maintenance is required. The red light will start flashing to warn you to ventilate the area. Then if the LP gas level exceeds 2000 ppm, a loud piercing alarm will sound to warn all RV passengers. For early testing, there is a test (or mute) button that allows you to ensure the easy setup is done properly.
- RV voltage: 12 Volt DC.
- Alerts you to potentially dangerous levels of gas in your RV
- Fuel-cell sensor is less sensitive to false alarm triggers than other detectors
- Test/Mute button lets you test and silence alarm
- Four indicator lights: Green blinking (normal operation), Red flashing (active alarm), Red
- blinking (low power), Yellow blink (maintenance required)
- ETL tested and CSA certified
- Dimensions: 11.1” H x 7” W x 0.5” L
- Weight: 0.2 lbs