Atwood RV Stove Top Range Cover 54106
Manufacturer part number:
The Atwood RV Stove Top Range Cover serves two purposes in an RV kitchen: giving you extra counter space or serving as a backsplash for your stove.
The Atwood RV Stove Top Range Cover is designed to fit over 17" and 21" 3-burner stovetops. The cover attaches to the stove with a hinge, which allows it to serve a dual purpose: when the stove is off, you can lower the cover and instantly afford your kitchen more countertop space; when the stove is on, the cover lifts up and folds back, serving as an excellent backsplash while cooking. The cover must be used with Atwood/Wedgewood brand RV ranges and slide-ins ONLY: no other brands are compatible. Important Notes: The cover must not be closed with the burners in use; the cover should be closed when traveling; the oven can be used with the cover down; the cover should never be used as a griddle; and the cover should never be used on top pilot stove models. The cover has an attractive and sleek black look. Comes with two hinges for installation.
- Cover fits over 17" and 21" 3-burner stovetops
- Black, sleek design
- Attaches to stove with 2 included hinges
- Can be used as additional counter space
- Can serve as a backsplash when cooking
- Compatible with Atwood/Wedgewood ranges and slide-ins ONLY
- Never close cover with burners in use
- Close cover when traveling
- Oven can be used with cover down
- Not to be used with top pilot stove models