Wirelessly transmit phone call from Bluetooth mobile phone to the car FM stereo system. With A2DP function, stream music from Bluetooth device to car's FM stereo system. Supports music playing from USB disk. Supports MP3/WMA format files. Draws power from the cigarette socket in the car (DC 12-24V). Dual USB outputs 5V/2.4A, charges iPhone, iPad, iPod and other devices. 206 channels optional from 87.5-108MHz. LED displays the number. With Voice prompts. Incoming call number announcement. Last call redial. Bluetooth Version: V2.1 with A2DP, AVRCP, HFP.
Features and Benefits:
- Wirelessly transmit phone calls or music from any Bluetooth device to your vehicle's FM stereo system. One click redial button.
- Audibly announces incoming phone numbers. Supports playing MP3 files from USB.
- Unobtrusive design at just 6 inches long. Draws power from the cigarette lighter socket in your vehicle (DC 12-24V).
- Dual smart USB charging ports (2.4A each) let you plug in cables, regardless of direction. LED display for frequency and track number.
- 206 possible frequencies from 87.5-108MHz. Bluetooth with A2DP, AVRCP, HFP.