Camco Anode Water Heater Rod 11563
Manufacturer part number:
The Camco Anode Water Heater Rod protects your water heater by attracting the corrosive elements in the water, protecting the tank and other parts from corrosion.
The Camco Anode Water Heating Rod protects your water heater by attracting the corrosive elements in the water, guarding the tank and other parts from corrosion. A simple but necessary piece of your water heating system, the anode rode will extend the life and functionality--even moreso when regularly replaced with a new model. Designed to work with Suburban and Mor-Flo RV heaters, the aluminum anode rod simply replaces the 1/2" or 3/4" pipe thread head drain plug, taking the corrosion hit so your tank and other parts don't have to. Get the Camco Aluminum Anode Rod today and avoid replacing your entire system later!
- Attracts the corrosive elements in water
- Spares the hot water tank and other parts from corrosive elements
- Extends the life of your system
- Designed to work with Suburban and Mor-Flo RV heaters
- Replaces the pipe thread head drain plug
- Should be regularly replaced with new rod
- Keeps your system functioning properly
- Saves you money and inconvenience of replacing entire system
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Color: Silver metallic