Camco Hot Water Hybrid Heat Kit 11673
Manufacturer part number:
The Camco Hot Water Hybrid Heat Kit helps to conserve propane by easily converting a 6-gallon RV LP gas water heater to 120V electricity on demand.
The Camco Hot Water Hybrid Heat Kit can convert any 6-gallon RV LP gas water heater to 120V electricity on demand, saving your propane for other uses. Using an included stainless steel cartridge, it heats the water to temperatures as high as 90 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. The kit comes complete with an ON/OFF power switch, so it can be used as needed. A mounting bracket and fully adjustable thermostat, factory preset to 120 degrees Fahrenheit, are also part of the package. All necessary power cords and color-coded wire assemblies are included, making setup simple and painless. The water heater requires a 15 A/120 V electrical service to operate as intended. Weight = 1.8 lbs. Dimensions: 10.6" x 7.6" x 2.7"
- Converts 6-gallon gas water heater to electrical unit
- Allows you to conserve propane
- Stainless steel cartridge allows temperatures from 90 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit
- On/Off power switch allows for easy operation
- Includes mounting bracket for installation
- Adjustable thermostat set to 120 degrees Fahrenheit included
- Power chords and color-coded wires included
- Quick and simple setup
- Requires 15 A/120 V electrical service
- 425W element measures 6.25" long