CIPA Chevy/GMC/Cadillac Custom Towing Mirrors 10200
Manufacturer part number:
When the road is calling you, there’s no greater thrill than towing your own trailer. And these mirrors from CIPA will easily extend your rear view.
The greatest challenge of having the independence of towing your own RV camping trailer is losing all that precious sight behind your powerful vehicle. But when the wide and open road is calling your name, there’s no greater thrill than doing just that. With this set of towing mirrors from CIPA, you’ll easily gain back full rear vision as you coast down the road less traveled. Made for Dodge, Chevrolet and GMC vehicles, these mirrors easily slip over your driver’s side and passenger’s side mirrors to give you an extra four inches worth of visibility. The mirror is also adjustable to help you find the perfect angle, and is made with OE-grade glass to eliminate excessive reflective symptoms like ghosting and double vision. Best of all, installation is a breeze—all you need to do is slip right over your side rearview mirrors and secure with an installation knob and wedge. That means no drilling or holes to damage your original mirrors.
- Fits: 1988-2000 Chevy/GMC Full-Size C/K Pickups; 1992-1999 Chevy/GMC Suburban, Yukon, Kodiak; 1992-1999 Chevy/GMC Tahoe, Dually; 1991-2004 Chevy/GMC Safari, Astro; 1992-1999 Cadillac Escalade
- OE-grade glass to eliminate excessive reflective symptoms
- Easy installation process
- Includes: 1 driver side mirror, 1 passenger side mirror, 2 installation knobs, 1 left hand installation wedge, 1 right hand installation wedge, 2 felt strips, and illustrated installation instructions
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 18.25” H x 10.25” W x 9.25” L
- Weight: 3 lbs.