Coleman 6-person Moraine Park Quick Pitch Dome Tent 2000018087
Manufacturer part number:
The Coleman 6-person Moraine Park Quick Pitch Dome Tent is a large, durable tent that assembles quickly and can withstand winds of up to 35 MPH.
The Coleman 6-person Moraine Park Quick Pitch Dome Tent is ready for your next big adventure in the great outdoors. This tent’s Fast Pitch™ system uses pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension, all of which allow you to easily assemble your tent in just 6-minutes. That’s up 40% faster than an average tent. Once it’s up, this tent’s advanced features allow it to withstand even the toughest environments and weather conditions. The frame is able to withstand 35+ MPH winds. Plus, its ultra-durable Polyguard™ fabric is designed to last the test of time season after season. Even rain is no match for this incredible tent - it comes equipped with features like patented corner welds, protected seams, a covered zipper, and a rainfly for advanced protection against the elements. Inside, you’ll also enjoy features that provide you with all of the comforts of home. It’s large enough to accommodate 2 queen airbeds and comes complete with a special Murphy Shelf™ that folds down and provides you with additional interior storage space. There’s even an included E-port so that you can keep your devices charged. Your next venture into the outdoors isn’t complete without the Coleman 6-person Moraine Park Quick Pitch Dome Tent.
- Room for 2 queen airbeds
- Assembles in just 60-seconds
- The Fast Pitch™ system offers easy 6-minute assembly
- A WeatherTec™ System offers patented welded floors and water-resistant seams
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines shine in the dark for advanced visibility
- Includes an E-Port, which brings electrical power into your tent
- A Murphy Shelf™ provides additional interior storage space
- Dual storage pockets allow you to keep your items conveniently organized
- Portable carry bag included
- 6 ft. center height