Demco 5th Wheel 7' Wiring Harness 8555001
Manufacturer part number:
The Demco 5th Wheel Wiring Harness is a 7-way, 7-ft, RV-style connector for your truck bed that simplifies the hookup of a 5th-wheel or gooseneck trailer.
The Demco 5th Wheel Wiring Harness is a 7-way, RV-style connector that mounts in your truck bed and simplifies the hookup of a 5th-wheel or gooseneck trailer. The fit is universal, with a 90-degree connector that can fit into tight spaces. The harness plugs right into your existing wiring, retaining the bumper's factory 7-pole. Installing the wiring harness in your truck bed will give you 7-way, blade-style connector for quick and painless hookup of a 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer. You can mount the connector on the sidewall of the truck bed, the tailgate post, or the wheel well: whichever works for your situation. The harness is 7 feet long and easily reaches from the rear bumper to your truck bed. So long as your truck has a factory tow package, it will plug right into the wiring with no cutting or splicing necessary. The harness is weatherproofed and resistant to corrosion, and it comes with self-tapping screws and nylon ties for installation.
- Simplifies hookup of 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer
- Universal fit with 90-degree connector
- Retains bumper's factory 7-pole
- Gives you hookup to control lighting and brakes on RV
- Mounts on sidewall, tailgate or wheel well
- 7 feet in length
- No cutting or splicing
- Weatherproofed and corrosion resistant
- Made of durable ABS plastic
- Comes with self-tapping screws and nylon ties