Demco 7-Way to 6-Way Coiled Lighting Cable Adapter 9523054
Manufacturer part number:
The Demco 7-Way to 6-Way Coiled Lighting Cable Adapter is a 7' nylon cable that allows allows a motorhome to control a towed vehicle's lighting wiring.
The Demco 7-Way to 6-Way Coiled Lighting Cable Adapter is a 7' coiled nylon cable that with a female connector on each end: one a 7-way and the other a 6-way. This adaptor will allow a motorhome with a 7-way wiring connector to attach to a vehicle or trailer with a 6-way connector. The towing vehicle will then be able to control the brake, turn signals, and other lights on the towed vehicle. The cord is heavy duty, and is coiled nylon cover prevents it from being dragged on the ground while allowing it to extend up to 7 feet. The coated cover also protects the cable from the elements. And because the cable is coiled, it contracts for easy storage when not in use. The plugs are silicone injected to limit moisture and corrosion, so they are durable for the long haul. This kit also includes a male connector.
- Connects electricity from motor home to towed vehicle
- Adapts 7-way connector to 6-way
- Allows towing vehicle to control towed vehicle's taillights
- Cable is coiled to prevent dragging
- Expands to 7'
- Contracts for easy storage
- Tough nylon coating protects cable
- Silicon-injected plugs resist corrosion
- Comes with coiled cable, two female connectors, and a male connector
- Easy installation