Demco Bulb-Style Tail Light Wiring Kit 9523047
Manufacturer part number:
The Demco Bulb-Style Tail Light Wiring Kit allows you to display brake, running, and turning signal lights on a vehicle being flat-towed by your RV.
The Demco Bulb-Style Tail Light Wiring Kit allows you to display brake, running, and turning signal lights on a vehicle being flat-towed by your RV. There is no need to tap into the vehicle's wiring. The bulbs are mounted in taillights of the towed vehicle (note: make sure there is enough housing in the taillight for an extra bulb and socket), and all the wiring is routed underneath the towed vehicle, and up into your RV's connections. Your RV will then send all its lighting commands back to the taillights of your flat-towed vehicle. The kit comes with two sets of bulbs and sockets: one for the driver's side and one for the passenger's side. It also includes a 26-foot 4-conductor 16-gauge wire, as well as butt connectors, ring terminals, and quick splice connectors, should your four-way application require hard-wiring. Nylon ties are included so you can secure all wiring under your towed vehicle.
- Wiring kit allows you to bypass towed vehicle's wiring
- Sends turning, brake and running signal lights to your vehicle
- Includes extra socket and bulb for towed vehicles taillights
- Note: Make sure taillights have room for extra bulbs and sockets
- All wiring is routed under the towed vehicle
- Perfect for RV's flat-towing vehicles behind them
- RV's wiring sends commands to towed vehicle
- Includes two bulbs and sockets, for driver's side and passenger side
- Includes 26' 4-conductor 16-gauge wiring
- Includes butt connectors, ring terminals, quick splice connectors and nylon ties