Demco Tow Bar Combo Towing Kit Diode System 9523057
Manufacturer part number:
The Demco Tow Bar Combo Towing Kit Diode System is a complete package of accessories for towing. Includes electric wiring, safety locks, and tow bar cover.
The Demco Tow Bar Combo Towing Kit Diode System is a complete package of accessories for towing vehicles behind your motorhome. The kit contains everything you need to connect the electrical lighting systems of your towing and towed vehicles, including a 6-way coiled lighting cable, a diode wiring kit, a 7-way to 6-way adaptor, 26 feet of the four conductor 16 gauge wire, butt connectors, ring terminals, and nylon ties. The coiled cable has a nylon cover to protect it from harsh weather, and it's coiled to keep it from dragging on the ground when you travel. It stretches up to 7 feet, but contacts for easy storage when not it use. The plug ends are silicon injected to prevent moisture buildup and corrosion. If your towing vehicle has a 7-way socket, you can use the 7-way to 6-way adapter to connect your electrical systems. The heat-sealed diodes will protect both vehicles from electrical feedback. The three-lock locking kit is used with your baseplate and tow bar to prevent tampering and theft. Two locks hold your tow bar to your baseplate, while the third secures a mounted tow bar to your RV's trailer hitch receiver. Finally, a marine-grade vinyl cover for your tow bar is included. It slides easily over the tow bar and is held in place with hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Complete towing kit for motor home owners
- 7' Nylon, coiled cable with 6-way round female connectors, plus 2 male connectors
- 6-way to 7-way adapter for RVs with 7-way sockets
- Allows towing vehicle to control taillights of towed vehicle
- 26' of four conductor 16 gauge wire
- Butt connectors, ring terminals, and nylon ties
- Heat sealed diodes prevent electrical feedback
- 1 lock for tow bar and RV trailer hitch
- 2 locks for tow bar and baseplate
- Vinyl, weatherproof cover for tow bar