Generac GP2200i Portable Power Inverter 7117
Manufacturer part number:
From weekend campers to tailgating enthusiasts, Generac’s GP2200i portable inverter generator provides ample power for a variety of outdoor settings and festivities.
From weekend campers to tailgating enthusiasts, Generac’s GP2200i portable inverter generator provides ample power for a variety of outdoor settings and festivities. Thanks to True Power™ Technology, GP2200i model provides sensitive electronics, tools and appliances the clean, stable power they need for optimal operation. While LED indicators alert users when the unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready for use, an integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob also offers simple startup capabilities. Protective features like Economy Mode, covered outlets and low oil level shutdown help to save fuel, reduce emissions, safeguard the unit’s engine and defend the unit from hazardous dirt and debris. Weighing just 46.6 lbs., the GP2200i is compact and lightweight for easy storage and convenient transportation. Best of all, the unit’s fully-enclosed design allows GP2200i models to operate quietly, leaving neighbors and surrounding wildlife undisturbed.
- Quiet and neighbor friendly, fully enclosed design dramatically reduces noise levels
- TruePower Technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances
- Compact and lightweight makes transportation easy with built-in handle
- Economy Mode automatically adjusts engine speeds to save fuel and reduce sound emissions
- Integrated Off/Run/Choke Knob simplifies startup procedures
- LED Indicators alert you when unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready-to-use
- USB port to charge mobile devices
- Parallel ready to connect two GP2200i inverter generators for twice the power. (Parallel kit sold separately.)
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine fro incurring damage.
- Covered outlets provide added protection form the environment.