Generac iQ2000 Portable Power Inverter 6866
Manufacturer part number:
Generac’s 6866 iQ2000 is the ideal generator for powering your desired loads in a variety of outdoor environments, including campsites, backyard parties and tailgating events.
Generac’s 6866 iQ2000 is the ideal generator for powering your desired loads in a variety of outdoor environments, including parks, campsites, backyard parties and tailgating events. Third-party testing has proven the iQ2000 to be quieter than its competitors*, which allows users to provide power to their desired loads without disturbing those around them. The generator can be connected to a variety of sensitive appliances, including electronics, as its digital inverter module converts the raw power it produces from DC to AC power. Best of all, the iQ2000 is easy to use and boasts innovative features not found on any other inverter generator in the industry. While the unit’s start, run and stop functions can be manually set via the iQ2000’s PowerDial, users can toggle between turbo, standard and economy modes through the use of a simple switch to reduce noise and fuel consumption rates based on load requirements. When items requiring higher power outputs are connected to the generator, turbo mode should be used. For loads requiring minimal power output, switching to economy mode is recommended; standard mode should be used for all intermediate load requirements. To accommodate larger load requirements, the iQ2000 is also parallel capable.
Users can double the power output available to their desired loads by connecting two generators through the use of an optional parallel kit. In regards to product feedback, the unit’s dashboard bestows LED displays that can be used to continuously monitor the generator’s operating status. While the unit is running, users can verify how much time they have left before refueling is required by referring to the run-time remaining display, and the Powerbar constantly specifies wattage produced by the generator at all times. Other innovative status indicators include low fuel, low oil, overload and overheating alerts. *Based on independent lab tests using ISO 9614 to measure sound power levels vs. Honda EU2000i.
- The quietest inverter you can buy - Period.
- TruePower Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 3% total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- Smart LED dashboard monitors and instantly displays wattage you’re producing, generator status lights to alert you of low fuel, low oil, overload or overheating, and electronic fuel gauge for visibility to the amount of fuel remaining
- PowerDial integrates the start, run, and stop functions into one simple-to-use dial
- Low-oil level shutdown safeguards engine from damage
- 1.06 gallon fuel tank provides 5.7 hours run time at 50% load
- Digital inverter module converts the raw power produced from DC to AC power
- Parallel ready outlet allows you to connect two iQ2000 inverter generators for twice the power with a parallel kit (parallel kit sold separately)
- Select from three engine speeds (turbo, standard and economy) - to save fuel and reduce noise