Go Power! 570 Watt RV Solar Power & Inverter System SOLAR EXTREME
Manufacturer part number:
The Go Power Solar Extreme 570 Watt RV Solar Power & Inverter System is one of the largest and most complete RV solar power packages available.
The Go Power Solar Extreme 570 Watt RV Solar Power & Inverter System is one of the largest and most complete RV power packages available. Want to use your electrical appliances without running down the battery on your RV or hooking up to a park ground power pedestal? Then the Solar Extreme is the product for you.
This top-end kit from Go Power! includes 3 190-watt Overlander solar panels, giving you a total output of 570 watts. The inverter converts this to produce up to 3000 watts output. This allows you to run many appliances--like microwaves, TVs, blenders, etc--charge all your gadgets. It's powerful enough for cabins or apartments and can come in very handy in the event of an emergency power situation. The only thing missing from this kit is a battery bank, which your solar and inverter system will need to hook up to.
Go Power! recommends a minimum of 400 amp hours for the battery. With the battery in place, you'll have all the hardware and cables necessary to get up and running with your new green power solution. Simply set up the panel on a flat surface, connect it and the inverter to the battery, and prepare to save on fuel and maintenance costs!
- (3) 190-watt Overlander solar panels
- Sine Wave Inverter produces up to 3000 watts output
- Run appliances and gadgets
- Saves on fuel and maintenance costs
- Offers power when no utility power is available
- No loud generator hum
- Minimal installation
- 30Amp PWM charge controller
- On/off remote for inverter
- 30Amp pre-wired Transfer Switch
- 75Amp smart battery charger
- Cables, mounting hardware, screws all included
- Output power: 570 W / 27.9 A
- Inverter power: 3000 W
- Solar controller: 30 A, PWM
- Inverter remote: On/off, Digital monitoring
- Smart Converter Charger: 125 A
- Transfer switch: 100 A (2x50A Legs)
- Inverter Fuse and Cable Kit: 400 A fuse, 4/0 cable