King Controls KING Quest Satellite DIRECTV TV Antenna VQ4100
Manufacturer part number:
The KING Quest Satellite TV Antenna for DIRECTV lets you watch all your favorite DIRECTV SD programming wherever your RV takes you. Can be mounted or portable.
The KING Quest Satellite TV Antenna for DIRECTV lets you watch all your favorite DIRECTV SD programming wherever your RV takes you. This fully automatic, portable satellite will you watch all your favorite shows and channels, be it at the campsite, at a tailgate party, or in your RV. At just 8 pounds, carrying the satellite is no burden, but you should do decide to mount it, the mounting feet are included with the product. To enjoy satellite TV outside, you'll need a power inverter, portable generator, power pack, or other 110-volt AC power source for the DIRECTV receiver, power injector and TV. The satellite itself is powered by the provided 50' coaxial cable and power injector. Once powered up, it will lock on to the nearest site and have all your programming ready to go within 15 minutes. And with 2 DIRECTV receivers, you'll be able to different programming on two TVs at once. Note: The KING Quest works with the following DIRECTV receiver models: D10, D11, D12, H20, HR20, H21, HR21, HR22, HR23, H24 and HR24. It is not compatible with DIRECTV Ka-band satellites or SWM only receivers.
- Works with DIRECTV SD programming
- Fully automatic satellite finder
- Good for RVs, camping, and tailgating
- Very portable at just 8 lbs
- Can also be permanently mounted
- Support multiple TV viewing
- Comes with 50' coax cable and power injector
- From powering on to viewing in 15 minutes
- Works with DIRECT TV receivers D10, D11, D12, H20, HR20, H21, HR21, HR22, HR23, H24 and HR24
- Not compatible with Ka-band satellites of SWM only receivers