TRC Portable 50 Amp RV Surge Protector with LCD Display 34850
Manufacturer part number:
The TRC Portable 50 AMP Surge Protector (Surge Guard) protects your electronic appliances from common power problems at RV park pedestals. LCD display.
The TRC Portable 50 AMP Surge Protector With LCD Display identifies common problems in power pedestals at park grounds. These pedestals are notoriously faulty for a number of reasons and can seriously damage or the electrical appliances in your RV. Large electrical loads placed on a busy RV park, bad weather conditions, faulty wiring, and even undersized or deteriorating electrical connections can negatively affect the quality of power going into your RV. The portable 50 AMP Surge Protector is your safeguard against all of these issues. Simple plug the surge protector into the power outlet and plug your RV's power cable into the surge protector and you'll be instantly protected from High/Low voltage, Open neutral, Open ground, Reverse polarity, Miswirings, Overheated plugs/receptacles, High Neutral Current, and Surges. The surge guard will shut off power to your RV the moment it detects one of these issues, and it will retore it when voltage returns to normal parameters. Easy T pull handles make it easy to situate the unit conveniently, while the LCD display shows the continuous monitoring of voltage and amp draw. It has a 10 second start up sequence and a 128 second reset delay to protect your A/C compressor. Anti-theft lock ring included on cord.
- Guards against faulty power situations
- Connects your RV power cable to power pedestrals
- Protects your RV's electric appliances
- Detects high/low voltage, overheating plugs/receptacles, miswirings, open neutral, open ground, reverse polarity, and surges
- Automatically cuts off power when it detects problems
- Power resumes when voltage returns to safe range
- LCD displays continuous volt and amp monitoring
- T Pull handles
- Includes anti-theft lock ring on cord
- Offers 4200 Joules of power surge protection