Remco 3/8" FNPT Pulsation Dampner Accumulator Tank RACT-820-NPT-SB
Manufacturer part number:
Compact and easy to mount anywhere, this tank minimizes harmful spikes, noise and water hammering, so you can focus on your new scenery instead.
If your RV camper home’s water system requires a low flow rate to deliver a consistent flow, then you’re in luck with this fresh water accumulator tank from Remco. Compact and easy to mount anywhere, this tank minimizes harmful spikes, noise and water hammering, so you can focus on your new scenery instead. Best of all, it’s made in the USA with top quality parts. Remco Professional Grade quality starts with a vision to produce fluid handling equipment that excels in performance and reliability, and surpasses the end user’s expectations. Every component of every Remco product has earned its pedigree through relentless field use and refinement. The Remco line of products represents their enduring commitment to deliver exceptional products that power their customers’ success. The Remco approach to solving your everyday challenges starts with a deep understanding of the demands that customers face every day in the shop and in the field. Remco takes nothing for granted. Every product is tested at the factory to ensure it meets their rigorous standards of quality and performance.
- Minimizes harmful spikes, noise, and water hammering
- Dampens rapid pump switch cycling
- Pre-charged to 20 PSI, max pressure of 125 PSI
- This unit may be installed anywhere in the pressurized side of your plumbing
- Compact and mountable in any position with included brackets
- 3/8" FMPT or 3/8" John Guest connections
- Made of NSF food-grade materials
- Made in USA