Roadmaster EZ4 Crossbar Style Base Plate Kit with Removable Arms 523182-4
Manufacturer part number:
Get ready to tow your car behind your camper and across the country when you attach this base plate kit to your GMC Canyon or Chevrolet Colorado.
With this base plate kit from Roadmaster with removable arms, you can effortlessly tow your car behind your RVRV across the country without breaking a sweat. Featuring a hidden bracket design and a crossbar-style that sits far back for a flush appearance, this base plate kit installs right under your car’s frame so you can easily attach your tow bar. The removable arms click when locking into place, and built-in rings let you easily unlock so you can twist and remove them. It’s easy to install without requiring welding and can handle any road trip with its sturdy all-steel construction. The powder coat finish is in a sleek black color to blend seamlessly with your car’s underside. With its compatibility with Quick Disconnects and all Roadmaster tow bars, you can easily move your camper home. Best of all, this kit is made in the USA and includes all the mounting hardware and instructions you’ll need, no matter what’s in your toolbox.
- 2015 - 2019 GMC Canyon 2WD - without Adaptive Cruise Control
- 2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Colorado 2WD - without Adaptive Cruise Control
- 2015 - 2019 GMC Canyon 4WD - without Adaptive Cruise Control
- 2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD - without Adaptive Cruise Control
- Black powder coating
- Steel construction
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
- Made in USA
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Dimension: 45” H x 10” W x 10” L