Roadmaster Universal Hy-Power Diode Wiring Kit 154
Manufacturer part number:
Easily set up your diode wiring and protect your RV's and towed vehicle's electical system with this complete kit from Roadmaster.
When you’re hitting the road less traveled in your RV and taking along your car behind you, properly signaling to others who are behind you can be essential to keeping your peace of mind. Luckily, with this diode kit from Roadmaster, you’ll be able to use your towed car’s tail lights and wiring system without causing feedback to your RV, ultimately saving your electrical system. This kit lets you combine your 2-wire or 3-wire systems with ease, meaning your car will accept and show your RV’s tail, brake and turn signals and let everyone behind you know where you’re going. This kit measures 10 inches high by 10 inches wide and 4 inches long and only weighs no more than a pound, making it a perfect fit for your towing needs. The aluminum case is powder coated to be corrosion resistant.
- Combines 2- and 3-wire systems
- Reduces wiring hassles
- Maximum load of 85 amps at 12 volts per diode
- Connectors and extensions loops sold included
- Includes: 4 Hy-Power diodes, 30' long 4-wire harness, 6’ power cord, 4-way flat wire connectors, ring terminal and 3' long plastic loom
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Dimension: 10” H x 10” W x 4” L