SMI Second Vehicle Kit Air Force One Supplemental Braking System 99209
Manufacturer part number:
The SMI Second Vehicle Kit for Air Force One Supplemental Braking System lets you add a second vehicle to your Air Force One Tow Vehicle Brake System.
With the SMI Second Vehicle Kit for Air Force One Supplemental Braking System, you can add a second vehicle to your Air Force One Tow Vehicle Brake System--a proportional braking system that uses the air pressure from your RV's brakes, funneling it back to the towed car via a coiled air hose. The towed vehicle will respond just as the master vehicle does, at the same speed and with the same proportional intensity. Because the brakes are synchronized together, there's no risk of "false breaking" with the towed vehicle. In the towed vehicle, an actuating cylinder attaches to the brake pedal and responds accordingly to the braking operations of the RV, be they gentle taps or full emergency brakings. This end of the operation is installed largely under the hood of the towed vehicle and is always at the ready when needed. This kit supplies all the parts necessary to add a second car to your system. It only includes the parts that are needed to operate the brakes on the towed vehicle, making it a perfect supplement to your already existing system. Now you have the option to take whichever car you like with you on your traveling adventures!
- Adds a second vehicle to existing Air Force One Braking System
- Connects to coach portion of your Air Force One system
- Uses air pressure from RV to control towed vehicle's brakes
- No false braking
- Brakes are both vehicles are fully synchronized
- Permanent, concealed installation
- Air pressure activates vacuum-assisted functions of towed car
- Towed vehicle will brake if disconnected
- Perfect for motor homes with air brakes
- Can accommodate air-over-hydraulic brakes with DOT air line (sold separately)