SMI Wireless CoachLink 99945
Manufacturer part number:
The SMI Wireless CoachLink is a transmitter and receiver system that supplies you with information on the status of your supplemental braking system.
The SMI Wireless CoachLink is a transmitter and receiver system that supplies you with information on the status of your supplemental braking system. The CoachLink's wireless transmitter and receiver work together to keep you informed of your towed vehicle's brake activity. Whenever the towed vehicle's brakes are applied, your receiver will initiate an LED signal light. This is especially important if the vehicle is braking when it's not supposed to, but also gives you peace of mind when the brake system is working as intended. A switch allows you to turn on or off an option audio signal. The kit comes complete with everything needed to install the transmitter in the towed vehicle. The wireless design of the receiver makes for quick and easy installation in the coach and is powered by your 12-volt accessory outlet. When you need to know you supplement brake system is functioning properly, the SMI Wireless CoachLink is the right tool for the job.
- Great accessory for supplemental brake systems
- Sends braking status info from towed vehicle to RV
- Transmitter installs in towed vehicle
- All installation wires and parts are included
- Receiver installs in coach of RV
- LED light signals breaking activity of towed vehicle
- Optional audio signal with on/off switch
- Powered by 12-volt outlet
- Compatible with most supplemental braking systems
- Offers peace of mind when towing