Camco Water Heater Continuity Tester 10023
Manufacturer part number:
This Camco Water Heater Continuity Tester allows you to easily test your water heater for dead elements and short circuits. Uses 2 included AA batteries.
This Camco Water Heater Continuity Tester allows you to easily test your water heater for dead elements and short circuits. Housed in an unbreakable body with a sensitive LED light and cover, its operation is powered by two included AA batteries. Is the water in your RV slow to heat up? Or does it fail to heat up at all? This tester will help you diagnose the problem and let you know if a heating element requires replacing. You can test the elements and thermostats while they are still housed in the heater. You can even test the AA batteries by simply touching the probe to the included alligator clamp: a glowing LED light means your battery power is good to go! Important: Never use this tester on live electrical circuits. Electricity must be turned off at the power source.
- Test continuity of elements, thermostats and circuits
- Unbreakable housing for probe
- Sensitive LED signal light
- Helps you diagnose water heater problems
- Checks for dead elements and short circuits
- Uses 2 included AA batteries
- Not to be used on live electrical circuits