Winegard Satellite Finder Meter SF-1000 SF1000
Manufacturer part number:
Winegard Satellite Finder Meter displays signal strength according to dish position. Analog needle, audible tone. Installs between dish and receiver.
The Winegard Satellite Finder Meter displays signal strength with an analog needle display and audible tone. This easy to read and understand meter allows for adjustment of satellite dishes without constant back and forth communication inside and out. Quick installation between satellite dish and receiver with included 3 foot 75 ohm cable requires no additional power supply as the meter works with receiver power. The satellite signal meter weighs less than one pound as is 4.5 inches by 2.5 inches by 1.125 inches. Designed for use with antennas that require manual pointing, but can be used with automatic models as well. Install close to antenna or antenna controls for immediate feedback and correction.
- Meter with Audio tone helps align satellite antenna properly
- For manual satellite Antennas
- SF1000 works great with remote start satellite Antennas
- Meter with audio tone helps user align satellite antenna to signal
- Great for remote and RV satellite antennas